Easter books enter the list
With Easter just around the corner, it shouldn’t be surprising that Easter book sales are on the rise. They make it to the list of most sold Amazon books last week.
In total, four new books made it to the list last week. Two of those were Easter books aimed at children, which isn’t that surprising. While it’s not quite the religious holiday it once was, there are a lot of things to look forward to with Easter eggs, egg rolling, and the Easter Bunny.
Adam Wallace has another book make it to the list as How to Catch a Leprechaun leaves the list, another How to Catch book makes it to the list. Oh yes, children will learn how to catch the Easter Bunny.
Biscuit’s Pet & Play Easter by Alyssa Satin Capucilli also made it to the list. It takes the focus from the Easter Bunny and focuses more on the joy of Easter and spring.
There is an Easter book from the previous week that gained places on the list. It’s Not Easy Being a Bunny by Marilyn Sadler gained four places to get into the Top 3.
Harlen Coben joins the list of most sold books on Amazon
The Easter books were not the only new arrivals. Harlen Coben’s newest novel Win entered the list of most read Amazon books last week. It also made it to the most sold books, and it entered well in second place.
That has meant some movement elsewhere. Later by Stephen King lost three places but remains in the Top 5. Life After Death by Sister Souljah lost four places but remains in the Top 10.
It’s certainly an interesting week for book sales.
Most sold Amazon books: March 21–27
- The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah (–)
- Win by Harlen Coben (new addition)
- It’s Not Easy Being a Bunny by Marilyn Sadler (+4)
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig (–)
- Later by Stephen King (-3)
- Mothering Heights by Dav Pilkey (+2)
- Life After Death by Sister Souljah (-4)
- Klara and the Sun by Kazuo Ishiguro (+2)
- Wild Sign by Patricia Briggs (new addition)
- Biscuit’s Pet & Play Easter by Alyssa Satin Capucilli (new addition)
- Little Blue Truck’s Springtime by Alice Schertle
- The Devil Wears Black by L.J. Shen (-7)
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett (-1)
- The Rose Code by Kate Quinn (+1)
- 2034 by Elliot Ackerman & Admiral James Stavridis (-6)
- How to Catch the Easter Bunny by Adam Wallace (new addition)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (+2)
- If Animals Kissed Good Night by Ann Whiteford Paul (–)
- I Love You to the Moon and Back by Amelia Hepworth (reentry)
- The Boy, the Mole, the Fox, and the Horse by Charlie Mackesy (-6)
Which Amazon books did you get last week? What’s on the list for this week? Let us know in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books with two-day free shipping with Amazon Prime.